The unconventional. The curious.
GSRR Faeroes Jacket
Inspired by industrial protective wear, G-Star Raw Research Faeroes Jacket comes in a slightly cropped length. Patched on pockets and leather detailing refer to the workwear world, while the double stitching and rivets reinforce the denim execution.
- Straight Fit
- Concealed zip and snap closure
- Seam pockets on a cropped length
- Chest pockets, snap closed flap pocket and a patch pocket
- Insets at upper back yoke shoulder
- Shaped sleeve with zip at cuff, incl. fine leather pullercord.
Raw Research Project
This garment is a product of the G-Star innovation lab
This G-Star Raw Research Faeroes Jacket is cut from a deep, red cast indigo base with an authentic slab character, tough appearance and a soft touch.
- Red listing 3x1 right hand twill construction made in Japan.
- Bulky, 15 dip indigo warp is crisscrossed with a thinner weft.
- Perfect base for vintage inspired washdowns
- Tough appearance, soft touch
- 100% Cotton
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D13497-B191-001